Oil City Rotary Club
Located in Northwest Pennsylvania, the Oil City Rotary Club was chartered on April 1, 1920.
Living by our motto “Service Above Self,” Rotarians help grow and improve economies and communities on the local level. On the macro level, Rotarians are always at work on a global scale. We help to fight disease around the world, we provide clean water in impoverished countries and we promote world peace through our Student Exchange Programs to name just a few of our causes.